Snowquester: Who's Open Today?

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, can almost say it'd have been more efficient to ask "who's closed today?". Roads in and around the District are all clear. Wet but no ice or problems at all. And, as noted on other threads, precip has been pretty inconsequential in/around town. Can't speak for the outlying areas of VA and MD.

With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, can almost say it'd have been more efficient to ask "who's closed today?". Roads in and around the District are all clear. Wet but no ice or problems at all. And, as noted on other threads, precip has been pretty inconsequential in/around town. Can't speak for the outlying areas of VA and MD.

What's helpful today in DC, where the weather wasn't as bad as it was in many suburbs, is knowing who's open that's not usually--like Meridian and KBC (which, incidentally, has $3 hot toddies and $4 "forget work" Jameson shots all day).

I'd be surprised at who was closed, we have nothing but slush at this end of the county-since I had a houseful of kids (& their friends) off from school, we ordered from our formerly reliable Chinese delivery place, Great Wall. Well, 1) they're under new management- now they're Golden Lake 2) more expensive, & 3) the food was dismal (seriously, how can you screw up basics-even the rice was bad). Now, we have lots of leftover mediocre Chinese food...

I'd be surprised at who was closed, since we have nothing but slush at this end of the county-since I had a houseful of kids (& their friends) off from school, we ordered from our formerly reliable Chinese delivery place, Great Wall. Well, 1) they're under new management- now they're Golden Lake 2) more expensive, & 3) the food was dismal (seriously, how can you screw up basics-even the rice was bad). Now, we have lots of leftover mediocre Chinese food...

I have more leftovers in my house right now than at any time in the past few years. Amoo's Kabob, Range, and the pizza I had for dinner tonight; just polished off the Haandi condiments for lunch today.