Happy Hour at Restaurant Kolumbia

DanielK

We're going to meet up for one last DR.com Happy Hour at RK, before they close on Saturday the 27th.

Please reply here, or PM me, so we can get an accurate headcount. I'll arrange for some of Jamie's Butcher Board and perhaps some other nibbles depending on the turnout; pay for your own drinks, and throw some money in the kitty to cover the food.

Carolyn is also going to hold a few tables for us in the dining room if people want to stay for dinner afterwards.

Please come out, socialize with your fellow Rockweilers, and say thanks and farewell (for now!) to Jamie and Carolyn.

Headcount is about 20 right now - this is shaping up to be a very nice farewell.

Please don't forget to PM me if you're planning on staying for dinner after the Happy Hour (unless you are making a reservation separately). I am working with Caroline to hold a few tables, but I want to make sure that we get the right number.

Thanks!

Headcount is about 20 right now - this is shaping up to be a very nice farewell.

Please don't forget to PM me if you're planning on staying for dinner after the Happy Hour (unless you are making a reservation separately). I am working with Caroline to hold a few tables, but I want to make sure that we get the right number.

Thanks!

Daniel,

Lisa and I will likely stick around for dinner. However, if we do, we'll just eat at the bar. No reason to stop doing a good thing.

BUMP.

I count 20 for tomorrow. Feel free to post additional RSVPs here or via PM, or for gosh sakes, just show up. The RSVP is just for planning purposes.

We're going to meet up for one last DR.com Happy Hour at RK, before they close on Saturday the 27th.

Please reply here, or PM me, so we can get an accurate headcount. I'll arrange for some of Jamie's Butcher Board and perhaps some other nibbles depending on the turnout; pay for your own drinks, and throw some money in the kitty to cover the food.

Carolyn is also going to hold a few tables for us in the dining room if people want to stay for dinner afterwards.

Please come out, socialize with your fellow Rockweilers, and say thanks and farewell (for now!) to Jamie and Carolyn.