Photo

Stachowski Market and Deli, 28th and P Street in Georgetown, Featuring Jamie Stachowski's Charcuterie

Georgetown Charcuterie Market Deli

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 DanielK

DanielK

leviathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

Actually, I think $13 probably is the current price of the Pastrami sandwich. It literally can feed 4 people for lunch.

#202 deangold

deangold

Brunello Riserva

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Actually, I think $13 probably is the current price of the Pastrami sandwich. It literally can feed 4 people for lunch.

One time I got half an Italian grinder and most of half of a pastrami down by skipping the bread and taking from noon till 5pm to do so.  

Dean Gold ~ Chef/Owner Dino's Grotto

1914 Ninth Street NW

Metro Green/Yellow Shaw Howard or U/Cardozo

Pay Parking Lots: 7th & T ~ U between 9th & 10th

Dino's Grotto In Shaw
Dino's Grotto on Twitter
Dino's Grotto on Facebook

#203 DanielK

DanielK

leviathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,451 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

One time I got half an Italian grinder and most of half of a pastrami down by skipping the bread and taking from noon till 5pm to do so.  

With a Lipitor chaser?

#204 KeithA

KeithA

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

I really enjoyed the roast beef french dip sandwich today. It is a pretty large sandwich - although thankfully not gargantuan like the pastrami (I said it upthread that this is too big) - at $13 and worth it. A nice lightly crusty roll filled with a generous portion of rare warm roast beef topped with a few sweet and bunch of rather spicy peppers (I told them to hold the cheese). The dipping juice was piping hot and so flavorful you could tell this was the real deal cooking liquid from the meats with added aromatics - not some reheated beef stock that you often get with a dip sandwich.  I saw that they also have another roast beef sandwich done baltimore style with tiger/horseradish sauce - likely worth a taste next trip.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Georgetown, Charcuterie, Market, Deli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users