starfish

To Whom Are You Drinking Right Now?

To my dear friend Greg O’Neill, a kind-hearted, even-tempered optimist who passed away September 5. He was possibly known to some in this community as the founder of Greg’s List DC. The site serves as a curated social events calendar, through which he brought many people together, often for charitable causes. He also was quite accomplished in the field of gerontology, working to improve the lives of people as they age.

(Don, you met him at least once, when we did that sandwich tasting at BONMi a number of years ago.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

To my dear friend Greg O’Neill

I didn’t know him, but one of my friends was a close friend of his. Seems he touched the lives of many.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

To my dear friend Greg O’Neill, a kind-hearted, even-tempered optimist who passed away September 5. He was possibly known to some in this community as the founder of Greg’s List DC. The site serves as a curated social events calendar, through which he brought many people together, often for charitable causes. He also was quite accomplished in the field of gerontology, working to improve the lives of people as they age.

(Don, you met him at least once, when we did that sandwich tasting at BONMi a number of years ago.)

Wow, I remember that night vividly. I'm really sorry about Greg - it speaks very highly of him that he impacted so many people in such a good way. :(

• Like 1