Your Foodie Profile

FunnyJohn

The fortune cookie trick of adding "...in bed" to the results works here, too.

John is classic and comforting... in bed.

Goodeats? International and adventurous... in bed.

And me? Well... as many women can attest... I am Deluxe and Delicious... in bed.

No, really. All the women in my textilophagic knitting group know that I make the softest and tastiest afghans.

Classic and Comforting as well.

PS - Was anybody else severely disappointed with the burger options in the last question? I didn't like any of them. They just made me want something more like "peppercorn crusted with gruyere, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms, and applewood smoked bacon" (aka last night's Hell burger).

Classic and Comforting as well.

PS - Was anybody else severely disappointed with the burger options in the last question? I didn't like any of them. They just made me want something more like "peppercorn crusted with gruyere, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms, and applewood smoked bacon" (aka last night's Hell burger).

I ended up Classic and Comforting as well (I'm feeling a bit of a trend here...)

And agreed, I was hoping for: peppercorn crusted, medium rare, with blue cheese, grilled onions, and sauteed mushrooms (i.e. my normal hell burger order).

Your Profile: Easy & Approachable

You believe that a BLT is the world's perfect meal. You like to eat cereal for supper (Grape Nuts for your entree; Cap'n Crunch for dessert). You consider sausage one of the 6 basic food groups. You named your cat after Rachel Ray. You fantasize about opening a pizza parlor. You often eat while talking on the phone/sitting at your desk/watching television/driving.

So, does anyone here really have any trouble eating and driving, except maybe when parallel parking in the rain?

Mine says this:

Your Profile: Easy & Approachable

Easy & Approachable You believe that a BLT is the world's perfect meal. You like to eat cereal for supper (Grape Nuts for your entree; Cap'n Crunch for dessert). You consider sausage one of the 6 basic food groups. You named your cat after Rachel Ray. You fantasize about opening a pizza parlor. You often eat while talking on the phone/sitting at your desk/watching television/driving.

It's a jokey quiz. I disagree with most of the conclusions, though except the profile header.