Dining on Christmas and Christmas Eve

Anelams

This may be a long shot, but does anyone know of any restaurants that are doing special Christmas or Christmas Eve dinners? My parents are coming to visit and my apartment is not well suited for big meals or entertaining so we were looking to go out to dinner. Any ideas?

Any suggestions on where to have Christmas Brunch?
Plugging in an 11:00 am time on Open Table (from the "Brunch" option) on Christmas Day came up with a very short list of restaurants - Blue Duck Tavern being the one that stands out. Going to the larger list, Corduroy shows up (and from posts elsewhere would seem to be a very good choice), with openings starting at noon. For earlier (and possibly more 'brunchy') options, Seasons at the Four Seasons or Les Halles might fit the bill.

Any suggestions on where to have Christmas Brunch?

Maybe not quite brunch, but we've gone to Mark's Duck House every Christmas Day for their dim sum. (That is when we stay up here instead of driving to TN to see family). The place is a madhouse and it's cool to watch the parade of whole roasted pigs being picked up. Instead of an apple in their mouths, the restaurant places a sprig of poinsettia.

We had a nice dinner at Lavandou on Christmas Eve a couple of years back.

I don't know how many years ago this was, but the place has (IMHO) gone really downhill since one of the owners left about two years ago. My parents live in CP and went every week or so (bring us along sometimes). After the change, the quality suffered as did the service. They refuse to go back. Just my 2 cents.