From Shrimp to Clam to Grouper to...

mktye

I hope there is a scallop classification... and maybe that shellfish-bashing JPW can be stuck with it forever! ;):lol:

All sorts of other ocean-dwellers come to mind... king crab, giant squid, puffer fish, humpback... and is the ultimate of the ultimate to be a ventworm?!?

(Of course, I would have chosen a pastry theme... palmier, profiterole, beignet, cannoli, eclair, croissant, danish, cinnamon bun, strudel, gateau paris-brest, croquembouche... :P )

When do you people work? ;):lol:

You know, he really didn't classify what kind of shrimp we are. Are the heads on or off? Sweet ebi or the kind you eat in shrimp cocktail? yummmm.

And is he an American grouper or those monsters you find in Japan? Does he consider himself sashimi or broiled with a little lemon buttah?

When do you people work? ;)   :lol:

You know, he really didn't classify what kind of shrimp we are.  Are the heads on or off?  Sweet ebi or the kind you eat in shrimp cocktail?  yummmm.

And is he an American grouper or those monsters you find in Japan?  Does he consider himself sashimi or broiled with a little lemon buttah?

Where's laniloa when we need her.

You rang?

Check the photo gallery on our website for many wonderful fish and other sea critters. It includes our favorite riftiaeast_wall1_220.jpg (you have to use a magnifying glass to see the nut).

The monkfish is a great suggestion. We could work our way up the food chain. Definitely need to pull in one of the big cruisers for the higher numbers, something like a bluefin or a swordfish.

edited to include saner sized picture

I don't understand a single thing on this thread. Oh, BTW, I was working at Science magazine back in the 80's when those "vent" worms were found. We published the first papers on them, if my memory serves. How embarrassing that I didn't have a clue about the term "Sucks Ventworm Nuts." :lol:

Now I am pissed I am at least a a Long Lure Frog Fish. Don what do I have to do? I heard you had some pull here! If you do not upgrade me I will force you to drink my Pickeled Martini!

Careful he might demote you to tadpole! :lol: