Thomas Foolery, West Dupont - A Wacky, Crowd-Sourced Bar and Sandwich Shop In The Former Zeke's DC Donutz Space - Closed

I think it's a great way to get the Fieri-loving tourists and their tired, cranky children away from the good spots and leave more room for us! I'm all for it and I hope it's a great success, even though I am unlikely to go there.

If I was 21-23 I'd be there all of the time, and would actively try to be "The King". Sounds like a quirky/fun place with cheap drinks- not too many places like that in Downtown.But I am old, so I'll never set foot in there.

Riddle me this: when was the last time you went to Mr. Yogato? I can safely say my last visit was in either 2009 or 2010.

I imagine TF may suffer (or not) the same fate—people will go once or twice, and then go on living their lives...

It strikes me that a great secondary use for this place would be renting it out for birthday parties.

Being way too old for this I have ZERO idea if it would work or not. But as long as he is full of ideas and dramatically different concepts I would heavily promote this into Reddit DC and the suburbs. Reddit is so often the describer of cutting edge stuff coming out of a young mostly male demographic. But if any of the ideas do catch on, Reddit is an incredibly powerful way to spread news about it.