On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

Time? I live relatively close to Temperance Hall, but work in VA.
Lisa and I are going to the 9:30 Club tomorrow night so Temperance Hall before the show sounds like a good idea...but we probably wouldn't get there until around 7:30. Would people still be there then?

(PS xcanuck: Dresden Dolls...I am jealous.)
With a following tailwind, it'll be like 2 shows ago, and all the whiny gothlings will be downstairs, leaving plenty of room (and seats) in the bar area for the old and crotchety. :) Dunno what we're doing pre-show yet, but it'll probably depend on the weather - if it's pissing down we'll probably just go to Duffy's.

Happy hour is going to start at noon today. :)

ETA: I have no idea if Temperance Hall opens for lunch but I am going to find out.

From their website:

5pm to 1:30am Sunday through Thursday, 5pm to 2:30am Friday and Saturday.

So Lisa and I are going to start the evening off with cocktails and appetizers at Ray's the Classics around 7:30. Then we'll do our best to make it to Temperance Hall by 9:30. Come by and say 'hi'.

Now Wednesday night, after the kids have been up late Tuesday, been sugared up for 24 hours, AND had the day off from school...cocktails will definitely be in order.
AND my oh-so-helpful husband scheduled a 4 hour playdate for Emma (2 shrieking 7 year old girls) starting at 9am... :) I'm ready to crawl into a martini glass already.

It's looking like Rays the Classic for Friday Happy Hour, with the distinct possiblity of an urbane Danish movie afterward. Just thought I'd give a bit of an early heads up so y'all can try to reschedule those 5:30pm conference calls, and partner meetings you have on Friday.

Hmmm, I am flying solo tomorrow night and was looking for a place to go.

It's looking like Rays the Classic for Friday Happy Hour, with the distinct possiblity of an urbane Danish movie afterward. Just thought I'd give a bit of an early heads up so y'all can try to reschedule those 5:30pm conference calls, and partner meetings you have on Friday.
Didn't go there tonite so Friday sounds perfect. Have to get my medicinal glass of red wine!

Remember when Toto opened the curtians and it was just a simple man? Somewhere behing the boards you all see is just a simple man, drinking damn good wine, clicking some buttons :)

(Don't forget that it was a woman (cough cough, ahem ahem) that convinced the wizard he didn't need all the flashy stuff to be loved :) )