On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

The hot, humid days of Washington summer are quickly becoming a fond memory, and with them go the Dogfish Head Days of Summer. This Wednesday is your final chance to stock up on Dogfish Head pint glasses at Rustico. For those who have missed the previous pint nights: with every Dogfish Head beer you buy this Wednesday night in the bar only, you will be rewarded a signature Dogfish Head pint glass (supplies are limited).
CrescentFresh and I will be there. If that scares you off, tough banoogies!

I'm going to swing by PS7 for a drink and check things out...should be there by 5.15 if anyone would like to join me

How did you like it? I was there for dinner the other night. Quite good. Everything was top notch. Love the wine list, but of course, Danny is super picky about his list. And of course, everything he offered was incredible. I had sparkling saki at the bar before we went to dinner. How was it for you?

Why must you be in the commonwealth?! WHY, dammit?!
Virginians need good beer too! Crescentfresh found a direct/express bus from Farragut Square (11Y to Mt. Vernon) that drops you off down the street from the restaurant.
post-27-1161177121_thumb.jpg
wait til you see our t-shirts!

Shorter version:

He tried to compose a seven-day, multi-media (for his time) work, involving music, dancers, acrobats, etc (who would be trained at a school in India), the performance of which would bring about the end of the world. He completed.....the overture.