On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

I'm going to the Ugly Mug. Yes, I expect to be thoroughly disappointed.

I was there Sunday for dinner...the miniburgers were up to snuff and we inhaled them :P the pizza was on the mediocre side, the Sierra Nevada was pale and aley, and the decor continues to live up to its name.

I was there Sunday for dinner...the miniburgers were up to snuff and we inhaled them  :P the pizza was on the mediocre side, the Sierra Nevada was pale and aley, and the decor continues to live up to its name.

I too have been there since GG left and the mini-burgs were just fine. Maybe they're easy to make???? Make some, and invite me over for a test!

Hoo boy, I should have gone out last night as my car is now dead and both kids are sick. And I was planning on getting lunch at Joe's Noodle House too. :P

If anyone is willing to make a beer run for me (I'm in Rockville) I'd be much obliged. :wub::P In the meantime I'll be on the phone to AAA.

(Enjoy your tranquil dinners at Kotobuki while you can)

In regards to Rocks comment above. Anyone interested in a little sushi tmorrwo (Thursday) night? I think it is about time for another $20 Thursday event.

Going to head to Dino tonight and try the now almost infamous 1998 Costanti Brunello. Was going to hit the bar at RE, but then I realized that tomorrow night I am going to Cheesetique for the stinky cheese tasting so I will proably just drop by Eve then.

6:00 or a little after, and I apologize in advance if I get waylaid by something at work and don't show up.  It's been pretty quiet, so I should be ok...just saying, because a lot can happen in an hour!

I'll try to be there by 6:00. They have valet parking, I believe.

edited to add: If, when quoting a prior post, you start your post right after the 'quote" you don't get any spacing between the quote and the post. How's that for saving spaces?

Edited by Jacques Gastreaux

Sparked by Capital Icebox's post about Eve I am planning on doing the Lickety-Split at lunch today.

As for tonight's HH, it was roughly discussed last night and looks like Corduroy might be the spot. Although a pit stop might have to be made for those special Gin and Tonics at Firefly.

Somthing about this smells fishy.  And not the roasted fish with peppers kind of fishy either.  Are you sure you were in the right TemptAsian?  Maybe the nav system led you astray. :P

FINALLY! We were wondering when someone was going to realize that the entire post (just about) didn't come from the American menu or the Chinese menu but rather came from the B.S. menu!

Congratulations, Crackers! You're our winner, and are now eligible for the bonus round. Aside from the obvious, like the restaurant's location and the fact that we were actually there, can you name the three things within that post that ARE the truth? (Consulation with all in attendance at the meal leads us to believe that there are only three truthful things!).

Prize to be determined. Perhaps a bottle of Alceno for you at the picnic? :wub: