To Whom Are You Drinking Right Now?

starfish

To my 1992 Bridgestone MB4, an amazing bike which got me to and from class during grad school, all over Payne's Prairie, along the Katy trail, across the W&OD, to the C&O canal, and, until today, was still all original. The chain blew on yesterday's ride, and today it looks like the bottom pulley on the rear dérailleur is shot, hence the broken chain. I guess you can only baby them so long before you have to get new components. :) Maybe I can get by with just the pulley...

To William Lessne, DDS, whose entire staff bent over backwards to be SUPER nice to my mom this morning.

(And if you guys ever need a GREAT dentist ... click.)

[Yes, I know, I could devote an entire forum to (non-food) professional recommendations here. And don't think I haven't thought about it: Open for everyone to read; posting only allowed by members of a certain tenure; positive recommendations only. Hmm ...]

To Dr. Fred Kushner ... because if you're going to be someone's right-hand-man/Girl Friday, and give up your Sunday and your day-off-Monday because no one else you work with can meet their deadlines, it's a lot easier if he appreciates your work, and if he's right there plugging away with you all day on a weekend. Here's to the treatment of STEMI and the throw-down still to come.