On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

See above....but 6 or just after seems to be the pole...

Hopefully I'll be able to get there when you're all still there. I need to run out from Rosslyn to Reston and back all during rush hour. Fun, fun, fun <_<

This Friday April, anyone up for a post-birthday (that would be my birthday) post-work (that would be everyone's work) celebratory HR at Corduroy?

The Walrus and I will be there with bells on :-D

That would be April 7 -- ding ding!

Lovely.  Clipper City Saison on cask.  But the evening lacked a certain....CrescentFreshness?

Perhaps tomorrow...with an arrival before it gets too crowded in there. I need to continue my comparison shopping between BP and Rustico. Having now been to Rustico a few times, and not BP for a couple months, the jury, in my mind, is still out.

stuck in traffic for over an hour; we give up <_< We're at Firefly...will be until about 8:30

We had a swell time celebrating Tripewriter's B-Day with JPW at Corduroy and wondering where you were. It's good to know that washed up a very nice place.

We had a swell time celebrating Tripewriter's B-Day with JPW at Corduroy and wondering where you were.  It's good to know that washed up a very nice place.

Indeed we did. Those without other plans may do well to consider Tom's Easter menu.

i don't think palena is open for lunch. it opens at 5:30.

your best bet is to go to a later show, or go to the national gallery for the 2:00 (?) screening of abel gance's "j'accuse," and then go to cleveland park.

oops. planning my day i just noticed that j'accuse is being shown on sunday, but it is worth waiting for, one of the all-time great silent movies, and a must if you love napoleons.

[A little quiet here this afternoon...]

Anyone want to have lunch at China Gourmet tomorrow?  We can't let the Rockville Pikers have all the fun.

I wish I could!

I'll be lunching somewhere between Old Town Alexandria and Ballston tomorrow. Haven't decided where yet.