bnacpa

Anthony Bourdain (1956-), American Culinary TV Personality, Author, and Host of CNN's "Parts Unknown"

I do not have anything to add about In-N-Out burgers, but I thought the following might be considered on topic:  Anthony Bourdain's Food Market Takes Shape

Perhaps since we've watched Bourdain's shows for the past few years, this sounds excellent. A 24 hour venue to go and grab some of the best street food from all around the world would be a treat.

Did anyone go see his live show last night? I thought about it, since I count myself as a fan, but tickets were wildly expensive. 

On 10/28/2016 at 6:48 PM, reedm said:

Did anyone go see his live show last night? I thought about it, since I count myself as a fan, but tickets were wildly expensive. 

Didn't go for the same reason.

6 hours ago, Pat said:

I thought that was Bourdain, but I checked anyway... :(

Boy, I remember buying and reading "Kitchen Confidential" when it first came out - it was a very "insider-y" book that was only taken seriously by people deep, deep inside the industry (I personally wasn't deep inside the restaurant industry then, but I was deep, deep inside the wine industry).

Some things have aged better than others ("Never order sushi on Monday," for example, hasn't).