On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

My computer thinks Daylight Savings was this morning. Stop the madness!
That's because in the rest of the world, Daylight Savings was this morning. Your computer must be older than Congress' silly law changing DST in the U.S. :blink:

That's because in the rest of the world, Daylight Savings was this morning. Your computer must be older than Congress' silly law changing DST in the U.S. :blink:

Oh yes, the Energy bill. Speaking locally, I think our running the AC in mid-October canceled out the proactive work of the energy bill (you've been missing warmish weather, MBK. No frost yet.).

Late lunch today--heading to Hudson at 2pm for a burger and fries, outside, preferably.

My husband and I are heading to Bebo tonight between 5 and 5:30 to try the pizza (and avoid the Trick or Treaters). We'll be sitting at the bar if anyone wants to join us (short blonde and salt and pepper haired guy).

This is the first time that I've been in town for the Thanksgiving holiday in a few years, so I'm covering the office on Friday. Since it's highly unlikely that anything will be happening, I'm hoping to get out for a decent, non-turkey lunch. Is anybody else going to be stuck downtown on Friday?

Thursday will be my last day working downtown. Same company, but new contract, which will have me driving out to Ballston each day instead of my now-routine Metro ride.

Since my office is a block away, I will of course be drinking myself silly at Corduroy, starting about 4:30. Please come join in!

"The Aristocrats"? Haven't heard of them. Could you tell us a little about their act?

It's a family act (including dogs, cats, and oddly, an emu and three donkeys) which must be seen to be believed. I think they're coming back through the area in the spring when Grandma Aristocrat recovers from her freak nostril injury.

It's a family act (including dogs, cats, and oddly, an emu and three donkeys) which must be seen to be believed. I think they're coming back through the area in the spring when Grandma Aristocrat recovers from her freak nostril injury.

I heard that Don "Rocks" Rockwell will be their special guest star.

Johnny Rockets is owned by Snyder. Usually Five Guys is better.
I wonder what he charges to park at the stand alone Johnny Rockets, are you allowed to walk to those locations, or has be blocked all non-pay parking access? Should be expect to see seats with pillars blocking the view of the tables? Pillars that I am sure are made out of trees felled from the shores of the C&O canal.

I wonder what he charges to park at the stand alone Johnny Rockets, are you allowed to walk to those locations, or has be blocked all non-pay parking access? Should be expect to see seats with pillars blocking the view of the tables? Pillars that I am sure are made out of trees felled from the shores of the C&O canal.

There is just nothing that brightens up my Friday like a bitter Redskins fan. :mellow:

Go Eagles!

There is just nothing that brightens up my Friday like a bitter Redskins fan. :mellow:

Go Eagles!

Redskins fan? Eww... NEVER! I would rather cheer on the Iggles.

My Avatar is of the greatest linebacker ever to play the game; Ray Nitchske. I am not sure who he just mauled, but I am sure that he deserved it.

epicurious gives you access to a lot of great recipes, but the fucking minefields of fucking ads all over the fucking place is so fucking annoying I say they should fucking go fuck them fucking selves.

Mike.... when I'm stressed out sometimes I just pop an old dvd in the player and watch a movie. HEre is one I really love: Not safe for work!

Mike.... when I'm stressed out sometimes I just pop an old dvd in the player and watch a movie. HEre is one I really love: Not safe for work!

The most wonderful thing I have seen since I can't remember when. It reminds me of the days when pretty much any given day would find both John Goodman and me doing our morning drinking at the Platinum Club in East Saint Louis.